09/07/2012

ROUND THE GARDEN


This Saturday was one of the nicest and the most relaxing Saturday I had for a very long time and most of the day was spent at Waterperry Gardens. Now I know this blog is called crochet bloke and not garden bloke but I think I will change the name quickly for this post. 













It was like stepping back in time especially as a Spitfire plane went flying above our heads suddenly.




That is going to be me when I grow up. The old man even had the same red trousers as me.









I bought some Lemon Balm and Pineapple Sage which actually does smell like pineapple.




Obviously there was cake and tea to be consumed.



I have an affinity for buying succulents and this time was no exception. I replanted it in the handmade terra-cotta pot that I found in their bargain garden bin.  

5 comments:

Yoko said...

oh! You have really an eye for beauty!

You are a geat photographer..

Tyg och otyg said...

Oj, så vackert! Helt ok att det smyger sig in lite annat mellan maskorna, tycker jag. :)

Theo said...

Thanks Annika. It takes one to know one.

Tyg och otyg :) Jag tror att du förstår min sorts humor - gillar ord vitsar.

Tyg och otyg said...

Samma här, samma här!

Isa said...

Big big photographer.... I love this pictures... beautiful