24/07/2013

IT'S A JOLLY HOLIDAY







I have just spent a week in Sweden were I visited a small town called Norberg. It's an old mining town from the 15th century with lots of pretty Scandinavian red wooden houses. I'm lucky to have parents who own a summer house out in the middle of Sweden as it makes for a great break from life in Oxford. 

While there I started on one of my most stereotypical crochet projects - a granny square blanket for a friend's baby. It's nice to get into the swing of crocheting again as I have been too busy writing my second book to make things with wool. 

4 comments:

Karin said...

Ny bok, spännande! När kommer den är det tänkt?

Mansie said...

Looks very nice, always good to take a break. Succes with your new book!

Theo said...

Tjena Karin boken kommer vara ute nästa år...beroende på fir tid. :)

Thanks Mansie. Yes it great to have a break and I'm now off for another one. I hope that you are enjoying your summer!

Mansie said...

Sorry, just now reading your comment. Summer was nice here in Holland. In four weeks having a holiday on the island Schiermonnikoog in the Waddensea, enjoying Autumn. Looking forward to that!