15/05/2013

SPRING CLEANING



Last weekend I had a visit from Crafty Magazine, which wanted to take some pictures of where I live. The house has never been this tidy. I'm not going to lie - it was an effort to make everything look nice and neat. Two minutes after they had left, everything was back to normal, with things everywhere. Oh well at least it looked nice for a brief moment. 

This is the start of one of the doilies, for my friend's wedding, based on this design. I don't know if I'm happy with the result yet. This weekend I'm going to Sweden so maybe I can find some cool inspiration from there.

1 comment:

Mansie said...

Where the doilies an succes at the wedding?
Your photo's in this blogspot always look so tidy, so I had to laugh at your intense effort to make your house nice and neat... :-)
Finally summer in The Netherlands...this year I had to wait a long time for it.